Brett has been raving and dreaming about a three-layer chocolate cake that his grandma used to make for 9 years now. His mom was able to dredge it out of the recipe archives for us earlier this summer and I've actually made it for him . . . successfully. I wasn't sure that any recipe could live up to nine years of hype, but this one didn't disappoint. While my back was turned, Kade decided that it needed his stamp of approval. I translated that smile into an A+. Jordan now calls Grandma's chocolate cake, "the one cake to rule them all!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
This is AWESOME!!! We've enjoyed other family and friend blogs that we have kept in touch with. Julie, you did a wonderful job as usual. Your the woman!!! Kade, we used to do that alot when your daddy and I were kids! Love Grandma's recipes even though I'm not much of a chocolate fan. It would kill me now!! Keep up the great work!
Love ya!
J'Lene
Jules! I am super excited that you joined the blogging world! How are you guys? I can't wait to check up on you guys! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment