Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Jordan raced in his first ever Pinewood Derby with his Cub Scout pack last night. He missed the top 8 finalists by just a little, but he was definitely proud of his Batmobile. He came in 1st on one of his four runs. That was a pretty exciting moment!! One of his best buddies won 2nd place overall! It was really fun to be invested in the competition with him to the very end.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Holy Molars, that is a great lookin' car!!
PS. I wonder why my profile pic doesn't come up under your list of faithful followers? Has it always not shown? You deserve to see the face of the people who stalk you!! ;)
Wow!!! That is an AWESOME Batmobile! Way to go Pack Boys!!! :)
I am super impressed. Tonight we are doing a YM/YW and Elders Quorm pinewood derby. I think that Jordan's Batmobile is the best car I have ever seen!!! It beats my school bus ;)
Fun pictures! Looks like you have an awesome family. :) and sounds like you are doing great. :) just wanted to say hi, because it has been forever.....
Post a Comment