
On Saturday, May 16th, Jordan was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by his dad. We had such a special day and a really fun weekend. We had 9 family members drive out from Idaho to stay with us and several more that wished they could join us, but understood the capacity of our little house. Some church friends and neighborhood friends were also there with us. Their support was really great. Before and after the baptism services, we visited a lot, played a lot, laughed a lot, and ate a lot. We were really pleased at the great time we had and the great memories we made. Congratulations to Jordan! We are grateful that he brought us all together.

5 comments:
It was soooo much fun to see you all! We are very proud of Jordan for the wonderful decision he made. We got to Butte and KeeAra asked can we go back to Moses Lake? I said we're closer to home and the girls all chanted 'Oh yeah, we get to go back to Brett & Julie's' and made a song of it. It was so cute that I wish I could have recorded it for you to hear. To their dismay we had to go home though. Thank you Julie for all the work to put it all together! Once again you're the WOMAN!!! Thank you for your hospitality and the strong feeling of the importance of FAMILY and not the usual Bed & Breakfast! Tee hee hee!
We Love You All!! Take Care!
I can't believe Jordan is that old! Sounds like it was a great time with family and that Jordan is growing up to make good choices. Love you guys!
Oh my goodness! How neat! What a special day! I can't believe how flies by! The boys are looking so grown up and so handsome!
Congrats Jordan! I can't believe he is that old already. What a cute family!
What a nice day! I'm glad that you were able to have family there for the special day. That picture of Jordan and Brett is priceless.
Post a Comment